Enhanced Support for Your Patients
PodCare+® is a centralized support program to help your patients throughout their treatment with TOBI® Podhaler®.
for eligible patients with commercial insurance*
Not an actual patient.
- $0 co-pay for eligible patients with commercial insurance. Limitations apply*
- Triage to financial support programs for uninsured and underinsured patients
Support With Prior Authorization
- Identifies insurance coverage
- Outlines an insurer’s prior authorization requirements
- Follows up to start reverification process
Support With Specialty Pharmacy
- Checks prescription status until patient receives medication
Dedicated Support Team
- Personalized support to help patients get started on TOBI Podhaler as prescribed
- PodCare+ Patient Support Liaisons are available† to answer questions about treatment administration
- Refill reminders
It’s easy to enroll your patients in PodCare+!
Simply complete the TOBI Podhaler Service Request Form and fax it to PodCare+.
For questions, call 1-877-999-TOBI (8624).
This Savings Card can be used to reduce the amount of your out-of-pocket expenses for TOBI® Podhaler® up to a maximum of $14,000 per calendar year while this program remains in effect, with no monthly limit. Mylan Specialty L.P. reserves the right to amend or end this program at any time without notice. This Savings Card can be redeemed only by patients or patient guardians who are 18 years of age or older and who are residents of the United States and its territories. Patients must have commercial insurance. This program is not valid for uninsured patients (but may be used by commercially insured patients without coverage TOBI® Podhaler®) and patients who are covered by any state or federally funded healthcare program, including but not limited to any state pharmaceutical assistance program, Medicare (Part D or otherwise), Medicaid, Medigap, VA or DOD, or TriCare (regardless of whether TOBI® Podhaler® is covered by such government program); not valid if the patient is Medicare eligible and enrolled in an employer-sponsored health plan or prescription benefit program for retirees; and not valid if the patient’s insurance plan is paying the entire cost of this prescription. This program is void outside the US and its territories or where prohibited by law, taxed, or restricted. Absent a change in Massachusetts law, this program will no longer be valid for Massachusetts residents after June 30, 2020. For full terms and conditions, visit www.activatethecard.com/tobi.
†The PodCare+ hotline is available Monday through Friday, 8 AM to 8 PM ET. PodCare+ Patient Support Liaisons are available until 7 PM ET.